July 20, 2010

This is a quick look I put together for work yesterday. I woke up super tired and could not think of anything very creative to do with my face so silver and teal will have to do. I must say Bubblegum lipstick was my fave purchase from MAC. But I like it even more now that I have a summer tan, the lilac pink shade really stands out more.

Hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. Sorry about the picture quality it was a very cloudy day and this is the best I could get out of my camera.

Face
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Punjab (Medium1)
Ben Nye powder
Azalea Blossom

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Birds n Berries e/s - outer lid
Plumage e/s - crease
Your Ladyship e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line

Lips
Bubblegum l/s
Shift to Pink l/g

1-19/7/10

2-19/7/10

4 Responses to "Silverthorn and Teal"

  1. Unknown Says:

    It's looks smokey which I love on you. I wonder how it would look if it was even darker? And the lips r yummy!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - thanks :) I kept it light coz big boss was visiting from Toronto and I didn't wanna scare him, haha! Darker is always better though u're right

  3. swatchcat Says:

    Really pretty look! Bubblegum is so gorgeous on you. I wish it looked half as good on me!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you Karin :)

Post a Comment