July 15, 2010

Hey guys, we're having another heat wave here in Ottawa. I'm really getting tired of this, I actually want to be out and be cold, lol! I especially hate the humidity which makes my hair big, ugh! Anyway, I wanted to do a coral and pink eye as I thought it would be appropriate in the summery day. I loved how it turned out, I also couldn't help it and did coral cheeks and lips, oops! Hope you guys like it. Oh, and please take part in today's poll as well.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
Annabelle mineral foundation - Barely Beige
Nars Gilda blush
BB Nectar shimmerbrick

Eyes
MUFE #5 aqua cream liner - base
MUFE #5 e/s - inner lid
MUFE #26 - outer lid
MUFE #92 - crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Melon p/m - inner crease and tear duct
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Designer Purple p/g - lower lashline
Smashbox heartbreaker l/l- to line

Lips
Mouth Off l/l
Nars Niagara l/s
Perenial High Style l/g

1-14/7/10

2-14/7/10

3-14/7/10

4-14/7/10

5-14/7/10

6 Responses to "Coral and Pink Eyes with MUFE"

  1. The Beautifier Says:

    your eye makeup is really nice! xoxo

  2. Unknown Says:

    So this is by far my fave look from u! The colors r superb, the blending is fab, it's matte! I LOVE it!

  3. prettyaspeaches Says:

    I;m loving this eye combo on you. Beautiful lippie!

  4. BRosa Says:

    Love love love this, this look is so beautiful Saadeh. The color combo is amazing.

  5. Amina Says:

    that's it! I need to come over so you can teach me how to beat my face!! Love the loook and the lips!! WOOOW

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) I was pleased with this look too. Summer months make me inspired to play with more colours

Post a Comment