July 23, 2010

This look is from yesterday when I was wearing a pastel pink top so I decided to wear girly makeup. I love pairing gold and pink and that is just what I did. I also had a relatively stress-free day in the office which is a rarity these days so I was quite happy.

Hope you guys like this look and have a lovey weekend. We're still waiting on tomorrow's forecast to see whether we can have this lake trip or not.

Face
Neutrogena Dry touch SPF45
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Medium 1 (Punjab)
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Desire blush
Pearl blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Goldmine e/s - inner lid
Illegad Cargo e/s - mid lid
Cranberry e/s - outer lid
MUFE #9 - crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD Baked 24/7 - lower lashline
Microviolet f/l - to line

Lips
Nars Roman Holiday l/s
Underage l/g - jut a bit in centre of lips

1-22/7/10

2-22/7/10

3-22/7/10

4-22/7/10

2 Responses to "Gold and Pink - a Girly Look"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Pretty. Love the colors.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Kim :)

Post a Comment