July 24, 2010

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm sure you guys have heard me countless times rave about the Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks, but they are seriously so lovely. One of my faves is Orchidee which is a lovely light red coral shade. It's totally appropriate for day time and a good introduction to red lips for those who are scared of the shade.

I paired it with soft golden eyes and actually got a lot of compliments on my look. I still believe that more neutral looks are more flattering on me even though I love playing with colours (and do so often). Hope you guys like this :)

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
Nars Gilda
BB Nectar Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Stila Jeweled palette - gold shade on lid
Nars Bali e/s - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to liner

Lips
Mouth Off l/l
Chanel Rouge Coco Orchidee l/s

1-23/7/10

2-23/7/10

I think the colours show better with flash:
3-23/7/10

4-23/7/10

3 Responses to "Orchidee and Coral Cheeks"

  1. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks sweetie :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Oh my. This is so pretty. I love this on u. Subtle but it has a kick.

  3. Shayla Says:

    You're right - this is a super-flattering look!

Post a Comment