July 29, 2010

Yesterday's look involved using my neglected sample of Subtle pigment and jazzing it up with Lise Watier Saphire eyeglitter (one of my fave shades). I like the result but I should have waited a bit more for the glitter to dry. I have a bit of glitter rubbed onto my lid from my lashline, oh well!

I'm so happy it's Thursday already. I have tomorrow off and we're heading to Toronto for Caribana. We're meeting with a lot of the friends we haven't seen for a while so good times will be had. This is being a great summer in terms of fun social activities, seems like they never stop.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Subtle p/m - inner lid
Blue Brown p/m - outer lid
Embark e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Solar White e/s - tear duct
LW Black Teal e/l - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
LW Saphire g/l - over Cobalt Ink

Lips
High Top l/s

1-28/7/10

2-28/7/10

3-28/7/10

5 Responses to "Subtle Look with Glitter Liner"

  1. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Wow, I really like how that blue glitter liner looks, it really gives a nice pop of colour!

  2. Arezu Says:

    I loveee the blue! You make me want to run out and buy a blue glitter liner!

  3. Cydonian Says:

    Pretty! I love using glitter liner -- good way to pump up a look!

  4. Madame B Fatale Says:

    Cute! Ah how I love glitter!!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls. I have a few glitter liners and gotta use them more. Lise Watier is my fave brand when it comes to glitter liners

Post a Comment