11:28 AM

July 30, 2010

Hey guys! I'm leaving for TO in t-2 hours and thought I squeeze in this blog post featuring Chanel Pink Teaser glossimer. I friggin love this lip gloss; it's a gorgeous pink with baby gold shimmers mixed in. It looks 100 times better in person. If that is possible, Pink Teaser is my fave glossimer (and I love all my glossimers). I paired this look with peach and burgundy eyeshadows which are my fave on my eye colour.

Let me know what you think. And run don't walk to your nearest Chanel counter and grab a Pink Teaser and see for yourself ;)

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
X-Rocks blush

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Jest e/s - lid
MUFE #49 - crease
Smoke Signal p/m - outer v
Expensive Pink e/s - outer lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Gosh Funky Violet e/l - to line

Lips
Chanel Pink Teaser glossimer

1-30/7/10

2-30/7/10

3-30/7/10

4-30/7/10

0 Responses to "Pink Teaser Love"

Post a Comment