July 6, 2010

It's extremely hot in Ottawa these days. We've hit high of 35deg plus humidity it's closer to 45deg! I have no desire to leave the house at all but we all gotta work! I also cannot believe that I still managed to put on makeup, lol! I was inspired by the heat and have a warm look on. If you see that my face is looking red, again blame the heat!

How's the weather where you live? Hope it's not as bad as here.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
Nars Gilda blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Rated R e/s - lid
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct
MUFE #18 (orange) - crease
MUFE #158 (cold red) - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline
Stila Bronze smudgepot - to line

Lips
Temperature Rising l/l
Pink Grapefruit l/g

1-6/7/10

2-6/7/10

3-6/7/10

4-6/7/10

5-6/7/10

4 Responses to "It's so hot I can't believe I'm wearing Makeup!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Girl I know what u mean! It's brutal here in NY...105F. Heat wave! F&B really saves the day when we don't want to wear too much makeup. U look smoking in the hot weather my dear and those lips are KILLER!

  2. Amina Says:

    pink grapefruit looks gooorgeous on you

  3. Amy Says:

    Ugh it IS oppressively hot, isn't it. Disgusting. I love these lips!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, I was much less in the mood for makeup today, but wore the same lips :P I really hope it cools down some, this weather is driving me nuts!

Post a Comment