July 13, 2010

Hey guys! I picked up one of MAC's new Dazzle formula lipsticks last weekend at the Bay (we got the Digi Pop collection in Canada a week before the US). I was intrigued by the new formula though I'm more of a creamy lip kinda girl as opposed to a frosty lip one, lol! I was drawn to Hellraiser coz it's the most unique in my opinion. First of all, not all the dazzle lipsticks were made equal, some definitely pack much more "dazzle" than others. Hellraiser is by far the sparkliest one and also a unique shade. Think a lighter less mauve High Top (from MAC Fafi in 2008) with a tone of pink and blue sparkles! I still think I favour my creamy lipsticks more but this is a very fun shade. I will be wearing it a lot this summer.

Here's the lipstick in the tube, look how sparkly!
hr

and a swatch on my hand. It obviously will transform depending on your lip pigmentation:
swatch

I paired the lips with my standard purple/plum eyeshadows. Hope you guys liked this.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
Artifact p/p - base
Illegal Cargo e/s - inner lid
Nars Jolie Poupee dup - purple side on outer lid
Star Violet e/s - crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Microviolet f/l - to line

Lips
Hellraiser l/s

1-12/7/10

2-12/7/10

lips

3 Responses to "Dazzling Lips with Hellraiser"

  1. Amy Says:

    Loving this lipstick on you! Plum colors really suit you.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Ahhhhh! I'm intrigued. I guess I will need to check out these Dazzle Lipsticks afterall.

    And that blush looks amazing you. Such a beautiful glow. I love it!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amy - thank you, plum are so sophisticated, I love them :)

    Tina - thanks, I first thought I'd pass them but Hellraiser especially was too unique to pass up.

Post a Comment