July 19, 2010

Hey guys! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. As I mentioned in my previous post, we spent most of the weekend in Montreal as a common friend was visiting from Germany. It was an awesome time to be in Montreal as the Just for Laughs festival was going on as well as a tone of sidealk sales and performances all over St-Catherine st and Latin Quarter (a.k.a the Village). We spent the day showing the friend around and partied it up at various clubs on Crescent at night.

This is the look I sported during the day as I didn't want to be fussed with too much makeup. Swelter slimshine (LE) is a great summer alternative to red lipstick as it's almost like a coloured lip balm.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
MUFE F&B #32
Ben Nye powder
Eversun bpb

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Blonde's Gold p/m - inner lid
Cocomotion p/m - outer lid
Esspresso e/s - crease
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline
Annabelle Brown e/k - to line

Lips
Swelter s/s

1-17/7/10

2-18/7/10

and then for the night I added more bronzer and put on Chanel Super RA over MUFE 16C l/l. Here's a pic of yours truly from the night:
me

0 Responses to "Simple Summer Look with Swelter"

Post a Comment