Aug 12, 2009

I ended up doing a softer version of the traditional pin-up look. By that I mean I used a taupe liner instead of black and didn't use any false lashes. It was an incredibly hot day yesterday so I wanted the MU to reflect that. Also, I got out of work later than expected so I kinda hurried through this look. I don't like it as much but the hubby loved it and that's all that matters, lol!

We went to a super fancy restaurant on the Quebec side called Sterling. We had lobster and scallops as appetizers and steak for dinner. It was definitely a very good restaurant. I just can't believe it's already been 2 years since we got married! I guess time goes by quicker when you're having fun.

Face
Same as usual + SSF NW25 (damn it this is so light for me now)
Salsa Rose blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blanc Type e/s - all over lid
Ego e/s - lid
Smut e/s - to cut the crease
Cork e/s - above crease and lower lashline
Clinique Smokey Gray e/l - to line

Lips
Ruby Woo l/s
Cult of Cherry l/g

1-2

2-2

3-2

5 Responses to "Anniversary Look - Soft Pin-up"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I like this, too. Again, the hubby has great taste!

    I'm glad you had a great night, my dear :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla, remind me to tell you the story of the time he actually did my MU, lol! He doesn't wanna talk about it :D

  3. Shayla Says:

    Oh?? You let your husband do your makeup? Facebook me about it sometime or something, hahaha....I want/need to hear all about this!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I will, just don't mention it to him...lol :D

  5. Shayla Says:

    My lips are sealed ;)

Post a Comment