12:37 PM

August 31, 2009

Summer has ended and I have yet to post a swatch of all my summer-y nail polishes. This one is Custom Kicks by China Glaze, released with Kicks Collection. It's a beautiful teal colour and though I have tones of teal and blue nail polishes, I can't find a dupe for this in my stash. My only gripe is again the formula, it's sorta goopy and thick and just annoying to apply. On top of that, it takes for eveeeeer to dry, even with Seche Vite top coat. I still love the colour though, beautiful on toes and tips. Especially since ChG released their horoscope collection and Custom Kicks was the colour for my sign, Aquarius. Us aquarian love the ocean colours :)

Here's a two coat swatch of Custom Kicks:
np

4 Responses to "Custom Kicks"

  1. Paige Says:

    That is a beautiful color; it's a shame that it doesn't apply well.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Gildedangel - I don't know why ChG just doesn't apply well for me. They have such gorgeous colours though

  3. Hannah Says:

    I totally have that on my toes right now!! :D

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hannah - great minds think alike ;)

Post a Comment