3:41 PM

August 24, 2009

This is not a colour I would normally wear but I was feeling soft and feminine today (lol!), so I reached out for OPI's I Pink I Love You from the 2009 Sheer's Collection. I like this nailpolish coz eventhough it's sheer, it's a lovely pale pink for my skintone and it also has some flashes of blue/green to it. You can see the full effect in daylight.

This is three coats as it's a sheer polish.
OPI

4 Responses to "I Pink I Love You"

  1. Shayla Says:

    This is a nice, pale pink! Also not something I'd wear, but it looks really good on you! (and not all that sheer)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks :) it's not as sheer once you put 3 coats on. I'm thinking of getting some more polishes from this collection

  3. Paige Says:

    That is a lovely color; very work appropriate!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Gildedangel - thank you :) I actually got some compliments at work

Post a Comment