12:21 PM

August 31, 2009

Surprise, I did a blue/green look, lol! I love these light and matte shades of blue and green lately. I think since they're lighter I'm hopefully properly made up for work :/ I spent the first half of the day on site anyway and am now back to the office. Oh, and I don't know why the close-up look unblended, I really think they are blended IRL "/

How was everyone's weekend? Are you guys feeling the start of fall where you love? It's def chilly here in Ottawa. I already miss summer :(

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Gold Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Greenstroke p/m - base
Clear Sky Blue p/m - inner lid
Lime e/s - outer lid
Clarity e/s - to cut and lightly blend crease, lower lashline
Chartreuse p/m - above crease
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Sock Hop l/g

1-31/8/9

2-31/8/9

3-31/8/9

4-31/8/9

0 Responses to "Aqua and Lime"

Post a Comment