11:33 AM

August 13, 2009

Breakin is a glowy orange nail polish that was released with China Glaze Kicks collection this summer. I know I complain about application issues of ChG but they do have some really nice colours. Weirdly enough, all ChG orange nail polishes I have apply relatively well; it's quite odd. I think I might need to add some thinner to the rest of my ChG's to make the application easier. Has anyone done this? Was the result satisfactory?

Anyway, here's two coats of Breakin' on my nails, photographed in direct sunlight:
Breakin

2 Responses to "Breakin'"

  1. Shayla Says:

    See I like the consistency of ChG....it's thick enough that it doesn't run all over on its own.

    Odd, right? Each to their own, haha.

    I also realized that I think I only have one or two orange polishes...go figure.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Yeah, I guess body chemistry will kinda dictate which polish we like, lol! I like orange polish for the summer, honestly I still don't think it's my best colour. It's the damn red pigment I have in my skin :/ I still buy orange though, lol!

Post a Comment