8:47 AM

August 19, 2009

In an attempt to wear a more subtle colour today, I broke out one of my still untried polishes since my H2T haul in May. This is Color Club's Golden Girl. As the name suggests, it's a gold polish but it's not very bling-y. It's more of a copper toned gold and the lack of too much yellow in it makes it much more wearable for most ppl (especially me, you know about my problems with yellow). I don't need to go on and tell you how much I love Color Club again, do I? As ususal, very smooth application, I'm very happy with these babies.

Here it is on my nails, two coats application. Excuse the mess though, I put it on this morning and drove to work, lol!
cc

4 Responses to "Golden Girl"

  1. Paige Says:

    I like that color on you, I don't think that I could ever pull that off!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    well, it's got less yellow than most golds I've seen so you could possibly pull it off. I'm not a big fan of gold np but this one I like :)

  3. Shayla Says:

    This is a very nice goldy color! Reminiscent of the ChG one from the Romantique collection...but slightly different finish. :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla, you're right,it does look like a ChG one. I surprisingly like this one a lot :)

Post a Comment