11:17 AM

Aug 6, 2009

I went to another MUFE shopping spree last week and got some more bright matte eyeshadows. MUFE is being DC'd from Sears so if you want some goodies head over there before they're gone and Sephora sells MUFE for so much more! I definitely think no one does bright/bold mattes like MUFE. I still like MAC's shimmery eyeshadows better though. I will swatch all of my MUFE stash soon for your viewing pleasures ;)

I also need to get me a full size HD foundation. I got matched in the winter for HD in shade 127 and I think it matches me better than MAC's SFF NW30. Anyone else wearing MUFE HD? How are you liking it? Is it worth the price or is it just hyped up? Should I get F&B or Matte Velvet instead?

For now, here's my simple look for today.

Face
Same as usual
Cantaloupe blush
Other Wordly blush

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Goldmine e/s - lid
MUFE #11 - crease
MUFE #158 - outer lid
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline
UD Bourbon 24/7 - upper lashline

Lips
Marquise D' l/s
Sock Hop l/g

1-6/8/9

2-6/8/9

3-6/8/9

4-6/8/9

2 Responses to "MUFE Warm"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Funny you should mention the MUFE HD foundation...I just bought some yesterday. Actually really love it!

    I find it odd that your color is 127, though. I'm 155!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    huh? how are you 155? What's your MAC shade?
    I wear NW30 in studio fix and NW25 in sculpt. They gave me 127 and 123 in HD but 123 made me a lil orange :/ 127 was much better. Keep in mind that this was in the winter when I had my "natural" skin. Now I'm much darker. But I don't wear foundation in the summer anyway, so my winter foundation should be fine.

Post a Comment