10:55 AM

Aug 11, 2009

Here's my makeup for this morning. I will change it when I get home to get ready for the big 2nd anniversary celebration. I haven't used my Tan pigment for a while. It's gorgeous colour and I have no idea why I keep neglecting it :/ The sky is overcast again (surprise surprise!) so the colours are not as accurate and vibrant as IRL.

Anyway, here's the look:

Face
Same as usual
Fad-dabulous mb - I'm very happy with this, the perfect golden coral blush for my summer skin
Sunspille loose bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Tan p/m - inner lid
OCC Heroic - outer lid
Chocolate Brown p/m - crease
All That Glitters e/s - tear duct
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line
Lise Watier Marin e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Strange Hybrid l/s
Gold Rebel l/g

1-11/8/9

2-11/8/9

3-11/8/9

4-11/8/9

0 Responses to "Tan Blue"

Post a Comment