Ok, I hardly used any NN products in this, maybe just two items. I just wanted to wear blue eyeshadows. I liked how it turned out, except that you can't really see the glitter :( I'm having a very hard time getting the glitters to show up everytime I wear them. Anybody got a tip for this?

I'm anxiousely watching the weather as tomorrow's plan to go to an amusement park depends on it. It's been raining so often that you never know. We have planned to go to a water park instead if it ends up raining.

Face
Same as usual
Other Wordly blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Pure White c/l - base for lid
Lark About p/m - lid
Freshwater e/s - inner 1/3 lid
Silvertorn e/s - mid 1/3 lid
Blue Flame e/s - outer 1/3 lid and crease
Blanc Typ e/s - highlight
Reflect Blue glitter - on top of Silverthorn
Stila Black Smudge Pot - to line

Lips
Port Red l/s
Love Alert d/g

1-1/8/9

2-1/8/9

2 Responses to "Naughty Nautical Inspiration"

  1. Ash Says:

    you look gorgeous!gr8 look hun!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie :)

Post a Comment