August 15, 2009

I finally got around to trying the arabic style of eye makeup. And I have no idea why I waited so long! I mean, the eyeliner part takes a lil longer but I love the result so much. I focused mostly on the eyeliner and used simpler coloour eyeshadows but I can see myself having more fun with this style in the future.

Let me know what you think :)

Face
Same as usual
Cantaloupe blush
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Cashflow p/p - base
OCC Auric - lid
NYX Antique Gold e/s - on top of auric and lower lashline
MUFE #39 - outer lid
NYX Black e/s - crease
Star Violet e/s - above crease
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line

Lips
YSL Rouge Volupte in No.1
Underage l/g

1-15/8/9

2-15/8/9

3-15/8/9

4-15/8/9

6-15/8/9

5-15/8/9

2 Responses to "Arabic Style, Round 1"

  1. Shayla Says:

    This totally suits you :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla :)

Post a Comment