August 28, 2009

I'm so sad that fall is upon us. This summer was extremely short and it rained most of the time so I'm even more sad. You can just feel fall in the air, even when you're standing under the sun. To make it worse, I've noticed that my super awesome tan is slowly fading away :(

What's everyone doing this weekend? We're going to our neighbour's on Sunday for a late summer BBQ and probably to my parents tonight. Besides that we have a whole lot of cleaning and house work planned, super pumped (not)!

Here's the look for today, I was having a brain freeze so I reached for my teals and greens.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Rated R e/s - lid
Jewel Blue e/s - crease
Prussian e/s - outer v
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner crease
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline

Lips
Big Bow l/s
Palatial l/g

1-28/8/9

2-28/8/9

3-28/8/9

4-28/8/9

5 Responses to "End of Summer Teals"

  1. Ash Says:

    Gr8 look hun!I cant wait for fall..lol!just love all the colours and the perfect climate during that season,not too hot or too cold..it is just right;)

  2. Clara Says:

    love love love big bow on you. amazing look!!!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ash - Thanks :)where do you live? fall in Canada is beautiful but so short....instead it means loooong winter is coming :(

    Clara - thank you. I don't really like it on its own but looks great with a gloss on top

  4. Shayla Says:

    I love your lips in this look! And your pink jacket is cute, too :)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks :) how's the new kitteh?

Post a Comment