Aug 9, 2009

The hubby and I went zinplining with a couple friend of our yesterday at Camp Fortune. We all had a blast. It was an amazing 3 hour of climbing, sliding down ropes,... Thank God I've been going to the gym regularly otherwise I think I wouldn't be able to make it. I did wear makeup to our intense adventure, lol! I just don't feel right without it. After ziplining we were starving so went to a Malasyan restaurant and devoured a lot of food very quickly, yummy :D

How's everyone else's weekend going? I think I'm gonna stay in today. It's cloudy anyway :(

Face
Same as usual
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
Rose p/m - as highlight

Eyes
Artifact p/p - base
Goldmine e/s - inner 1/3 lid
Amber Lights e/s - mid 1/3 lid
Cranberry e/s - puter 1/3 lid and lower lashline
Heritage Rouge p/m - crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Stila Bronze Smudge Pot - to line

Lips
Rose p/m mixed with clear lipglass - I loooove this!

1-8/8/9

2-8/8/9

3/-8/8/9

3-8/8/9

5-8/8/9

6 Responses to "I Wore Makeup to Zip Lining!"

  1. BRosa Says:

    This is beautiful Saadeh. The rose p/m on the lips with gloss just looks amazing!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Beda. I'm really loving pigments as lipsticks lately

  3. Hannah Says:

    Wow...Saadeh....that lip look just has me ITCHING to order both clear gloss and rose pigment.

    Enabler!! :D

    I don't know if I've been telling you this, but I love your blog and I am uber envious of your lining skills, so awesome!!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hannah, thank you so much for your compliments. I'm so happy that you're enjoying my blog. You need to get Rose pigment. I also wear it as a blush sometimes and if you go with a light hand, it's just amazing!

  5. Hannah Says:

    see I thought Rose pigment would be too glittery/chunky. But I am swayed!!

    Though I wonder if I should wait, as I think the Makeup Artists Collection will kill me---I want 3 quads, prob 2 shadows, a liner or two (did you see the swatches on Musingsofamuse?) I want that fuschia liner!!eeeee!!

    can it be worn at a law firm....not sure. LOL but I'll prob give it a go!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hannah - Rose is kinda glittery, but it's beautiful as a gloss. I rarely wear it on my eyes. It's great for summer makeup though. I'm actually not that thrilled with Makeup Art Cosmetics. I will check out the purple pigment and the purple quad and that'll be it. I need to save up for Style Black and F/W Trends!

Post a Comment