11:54 AM

August 27, 2009

I love Platinum pigment, it's so finely milled and so damn pigmented. The only thing is that it always manages to get on my fingers, don't know how! I did a look with Platinum pigment today and contrasting bronze colour on the lower lashline. I liked the effect.

On a non-related topic, it was 8 deg this morning when I left for work. Honestly we hardly had a summer and it's already fall :( well, at least I got to wear my brand new military style jacket, I love this style.

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb
Alpha Girl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
NYX Pots n Pans JP - base for upper lid
Platinum p/m - lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - crease
Silverthorn e/s - inner crease
Print e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
NYX Rust JP - base lower lashline
Copperbeam p/m - lower lsshline
Clinique Smokey Gray liner - to line

Lips
3N l/s
Underage l/g

1-27/8/9

2-27/8/9

3-27/8/9

4-27/8/9

3 Responses to "Platinum"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Purdy shiny lady!

  2. Marce Says:

    I've been wanting to get my hands on Platinum for a long time. This just intensifies my love for it! I love the contrast between the copper and the silver!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks :)

    Marce - thanks girl, I love Platinum. When used wet, it's just like liquid metal *drools*

Post a Comment