Aug 7, 2009

I'm super psyched that my Head2Toe order arrived in 3 days! I went through my nail polish stash last week and made a list of colours that I thought I was missing and placed a Head2Toe order on Monday.

Head2Toe used to be my favourite place to order nailpolishes as their polishes are cheap and shipping to Canada didn't cost and arm and legs. Plus their customer service is very good. However, ever since late July, there's been some changes there. First, they don't ship ChinaGlaze to Canada anymore; no idea why! I didn't mind that too much as I'm not the biggest ChG fan (I love the colours, but the formula is not so good). So I thought I will order some Color Clubs since I love them; most amazing polish ever as formula is as good as OPI, they have very unique colours and the price is right. All that in mind I placed my order on Monday and got my sales email the day after which asks you to select shipping option. In the past, they use to give me 4 shipping options for Canada the cheappest costing me $10 for 1o bottles. This time though, there was only one option and that cost $16!!! Why, because our dear Canada Customs is causing too much problems for them and hence they eliminated the rest of their shipping methods....argh!!!! *shakes fist at Canada Customs %$@!&**

Anyway, enough complaining. I need to find a new etailer though. Here are some pics of my haul. I'm extremly pleased with my new goodies. Swatches and reviews will come as I start wearing these :)

haul1
Top row, left to right: CC Haute Couture, CC Urban Edge, CC Elctronica
Bottom row, left to right: Misa I will Survive, Toxic Seduction, Disco Queen

haul2
Left to right: CC Wild Child, Pink Flame, Fast Woman, Slow Jam
Top row: freebee nail wheel!

4 Responses to "More Nail Polishes and Rant"

  1. Paige Says:

    You got a lot of great nail polishes, I can't wait to see swatches!!! I'm sorry about the shipping cost, that really sucks!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    you will see swatches, I think I'm gonna change my tips to Wild Child when I go home :)
    I need to look into 8ty8 now. Hopefully their shipping cost is lower.

  3. Hannah Says:

    nooooo no china glaze to Canada? that stinks!!! I <3 CG!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hannah - I know, it's frustrating! Get some Color Clubs though, much better than ChG IMO :)

Post a Comment