10:59 AM

August 20, 2009

Is it me or Bright Future looks a lot like Goldmine on anybody else? I really only noticed it today. They don't swatch similarly but when I look at my MU pics from today, it looks like I'm wearing Goldmine.

Anway, here's today's look. I'm actually kinda uninspired and not liking this look too much. I can't wait till weekend is here and I can really play with MU!

Face
Same as usual
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Bright Future e/s - lid
Bronze e/s - crease
Amber Lights e/s - above crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Emerald Green p/m - to line lower lashline
UD 24/7 in Stash - to line

Lips
Please Me l/s
Palatial l/g

1-20/8/9

2-20/8/9

3-20/8/9

4-20/8/9

5-20/8/9

1 Response to "Bright Future"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I'm sorry you feel uninspired :( It's a nice, soft look though.

    Bright Future is like a perfect dupe for something else I have...oh yeah, Bright Sunshine. So I didn't get it.

    Maybe it's similar to Goldmine because of your base?

Post a Comment