11:48 AM

January 23, 2010

gaaaaah, this nail polish is soooo gorgeous, I want to lick my nails! I thought Mad as a Hatter was hot but Absolutely Alice is even better. I don't think I've ever seen a better blue glitter polish. Hands down this is one of the top 5 nail polishes ever made.

Application was quite good. You'll need 2-3 coats to get the full potential though. This is 3 coats and yuck at my dry fingers :(

aa

7 Responses to "Absolutely Alice"

  1. Shayla Says:

    PRETTY!!!!

    And another glitter blue polish = Dorothy Who?, soon to be put on my nails :)

  2. Inge Says:

    I LOVE IT (sorry for caps, it's just really pretty).

  3. Carine Says:

    How glittery !

  4. Dreams That Glitter xoxo Says:

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I've just done a NOTD using 'Mad as a hatter' which I love but I'm so excited to try 'Absolutely Alice' now!
    xoxo

  5. Unknown Says:

    wow!!!!

  6. Paige Says:

    Isn't it gorgeous?! It is a huge pain to take off though :?

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks everyone :)

    Shayla - I don't know how similar this is to Dorothy Who. I remember Scrangie saying she liked this one more.

    Dreams that Glitter - I've got Mad as Hatter too and I like this one even more. It's also my hubby's fave nail polish.

    Gildedangel - all glitters are a pain to come off. It takes me about 5 minutes more than regular polish so it's still worth it :)

Post a Comment