7:46 PM

January 10, 2010

I did this red smokey look to visit my parents. I know it looks sorta purple but I used red! I guess it's the blending with the dark gray that caused that. I also got my eyebrows fixed and shaped by my mom so don't worry this is the last FOTD with weird long eyebrows for a while :D

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Let me know what you think of the look.

Face
LW concealer wheel
SSF NW25
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Salsarose blush - this is super pigmented. I used a powder brush and still had to blot it!

Eyes
Bare Canvas paint - base for crease and up
Black GPS - base for lid
Smut e/s - lid
Top Hat e/s - crease
MUFE #158 - crease and above
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
NYX Black e/s - to line
Feline e/k
Lancome Hypnose

Lips
Nars Afghan Red l/s

1-10/1/10

2-10/1/10

3-10/1/10

4-10/1/10

5 Responses to "Soft Smokey Red"

  1. Arezu Says:

    I love that lip colour!
    I feel like I have to have it cause of the name, lol.

  2. Shayla Says:

    Definitely an interesting look! I can see the red a bit, but you're right - it does look more purple. Love the smoky-ish eye with red-ish lips on you!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thanks girlie :) I didn't know u were Afghan. Do you speak any farsi?

    Shayla - Thanks :) I see a little bit of red too but not that much :(

  4. em Says:

    I love the berry toned lips! so pretty xo

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you so much Em :)

Post a Comment