8:24 AM

January 17, 2010

Photobucket

The rules are...
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Thank you Stephanie of Lovely Disarry for nominating me :)

Now moving on the interesting things about me:

1. I've always had sleeping problems. I don't even remember the last time I slept though the night.
2. I used to be into martial arts and practiced karate regularely. I even have my brown belt.
3. I have very difficult and I would say non-average taste when it comes to movies. I think I'm a pretty harsh critic and have no patience for cliche stuff. For that reason, I mostly stay away from Hollywood and watch indie and foreign movies.
4. I have the biggest girl crush on Heidi Klum. If we were both lesbians and not married I would have married her, lol!
5. I lived in western Africa for four years in my early teens (age 10 to 14). I still feel a strong connection to Africa because of that. I think African soil is very grounding, maybe because the first humans lived there; Africa is motherland for all of us.
6. I collect Agatha Christie's books, especially her Poirot series. I've been a huge fan of her work since age 11. I find other murder mysteries lame, lol!
7. My entire family (well except for my parents and sisters) live in Iran. I have not seen them for over 10 years and miss them all dearly, especially my cousins. The fondest memories of my entire life involve spending my childhood summers in Northern Iran with my grandma and playing with the cousins. I feel so old talking about this :(

Since many of you girls have already done this, I tag everyone who wants to do it :) I know I cheated, but once again I'm low on sleep (been up since 5 am).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Responses to "Awards Tag"

  1. Stephanie Says:

    brown belt?? i'm not messing with you! lol

    next time i see a movie i really enjoyed i'll have to ask you about it! i'm a pretty tough movie critic as well, i bet we enjoy a lot of the same stuff! thanks for sharing! : )

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Stephanie - I bet we could be movie buddies if you lived here :)

Post a Comment