5:19 PM

January 27, 2010

I looooove Essie's spring collection, the Art of Spring. I like pastel colours and there are plenty of pastels in this collex. Neo Whimsical is a dusty baby pink, that's the best I can describe it. It applies a little on the liquidy side but the colour is just gorgeous. I usually have good luck with Essie's staying power on me and this one is no exception.

This swatch is three coats:
essie

7 Responses to "Neo Whimsical"

  1. Paige Says:

    That is a really cute pink on you!

  2. Unknown Says:

    very cute color

  3. Fiona M Says:

    oh I was so not expecting to love this collection and now I'm seeing it swatched and it's amazing. swoon.

  4. Shayla Says:

    It's a pretty color on you :) Not your typical baby pink.

    And aw, your middle finger is still hurted :(

    (Man, people must think I suck at English, what with the words I make up, lol)

  5. ShiningSttar Says:

    I think this is the perfect baby pink!!! Not too too pink, but not to pale!! The perfect medium!! Me wants! I love pale colors with a tan in the summer!!!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) I was surprised I liked the new Essies so much. But they're all very pretty.

    Shayla - I know my poor nail is still healing :(

  7. Katie Hayward Says:

    Hellooo,

    I love the colour!

    Don't forget to follow back, if your not already & also enter my competition to win 2 tickets to beauty UK show :)

    Lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

Post a Comment