January 25, 2010

I survived another Monday! I just finished devouring my pasta with homemade pesto and while I wait for it to digest so I can start my workout, I can get some blogging done. I actually quite liked this look that I did yesterday for a visit to my folks. I find that fuchsia is a good colour on me and I did less eyeshadow and more eyeliner for a change.

Hope you guys like this and enjoy your Monday night :)

Face
MUFE F&B #32
Stark Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All Races e/s - all over lid
Esspresso e/s - crease
Black GPS - to line
Blue Flame MES - over the GPS
Lise watier eyeglitter in Saphir - over Blue Flame
Feline e/k
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Fuchsia l/l
Gladiola l/s
Creme d'Allure d/g

1-24/1/10

2-24/1/10

3-24/1/10

4-24/1/10

7 Responses to "Glittery Blue Liner and Fuchsia Lips"

  1. Carine Says:

    Blue looks stunning on your brown eyes !

  2. Unknown Says:

    That lip color looks great on you!

    I love Gladiola

  3. em Says:

    your dinner sounds delish!

    loving the blue liner, it looks awesome :D

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks guys :) I've been loving the blues lately

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Loving Gladiola on you with Creme Allure, nice combo.

  6. Shayla Says:

    You're walking the wild side with this look! Love the fuchsia and blue combo, and how the earrings match your liner! :D

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Anon - thanks girl :)

    Shayla - thanks! I'm wild like that :P

Post a Comment