7:58 PM

January 5, 2010

My second day back at work was just as slow as the first day. I think after the chaos I went through in October, November and December everything feels slow, lol! I'm still trying to stick to my workout plan so I was a good girl and went straight to the gym after work. I was going last year too but I really need to be more consistent and not skip the workout if it's snowy too hot or I just don't feel like it, haha!

I wanted to try a different colour combo today and quite like it. Unfortunately, it's been snowing since Friday and it's not quite possible to take a closeup or natural light picture. I hope you get the idea with the indoor/with flash pictures.

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye powder
Fad-dabulous
BB Gold shimmer brick

Eyes
Stilife paint - base
Goldmine e/s - inner lid
Smut e/s - outer lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Stash 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line

Lips
Marquise d' l/s
Live n Dye l/g

1-5/1/10

2-5/1/10

5 Responses to "Gold and Gray"

  1. Unknown Says:

    beautiful! I like the winged liner.

  2. My Autistic Adventure Says:

    Love your lips here :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Becky - thank you so much! Wing liner is the easiest way to glam ;)

    Lady Gray - thank you so much :) This is the only peachy combo that seems to work for me

  4. Shayla Says:

    It's a little slow here, too, now that I'm caught up. Monday, when it was really busy, I didn't know what to do with myself though! I hadn't been busy since like...September.

    I wish we could be workout buddies for real...not just motivational over the net!

    Oh, and nice look ;)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - Thanks :) My next week is already starting to look hectic though. I think I should enjoy the slow paste now

Post a Comment