January 12, 2010

Hope everyone's week is going great so far. I've been on site since 7 am so I left a little early and can get to my blogging. I aimed for a neutral look today inspired by MAC's All Races, All Ages, All Sexes which was a collection of mostly neutral colours. I really had to resist the urge of pairing the eyes with bold lips though. I seem to have a hard time with a totally neutral look, lol!

Here it is, let me know how you like it.

Face
LW Concealer
SSF NW25
Eversun bpb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All Races e/s - lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Cork e/s - outer lid
Wedge e/s - above crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Stila Bronze smudge pot - to line

Lips
Blankety l/s
Glamour for All l/g

1-12/1/10

2-12/1/12

3-12/1/10

4-12/1/10

8 Responses to "Neutral Look Inspired by All Races, All Ages, All Sexes"

  1. em Says:

    love the liner! I like you in colours but neutrals also look so good on you!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you Em :) I'm trying to do more neutral looks just to have variety, lol! Most ppl start with neutrals :D

  3. Inge Says:

    GORGEOUS! I love that liner as well. I think I need it.

  4. Shayla Says:

    Aw, look at you all purdy and natural! I don't think I've seen you do a fully neutral look, and it looks great. But you do color and boldness very well, too!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Pixie :) I def recommend the Stila liner

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks, I'm trying to do more neutral looks. It's hard to resist colours though, hehe!

  7. Chibu74 Says:

    love the color combo...nice one

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    ^^ Thank you :)

Post a Comment