January 24, 2010

This weekend went by so fast! I'm not ready to be back to work yet, especially not the busy upcoming week. How did everyone's weekend go? Hope you are all well rested and ready to take over the week.

For this past week's fave post, I've selected a creative post from Madam B Fatale. I was already a big fan of this beautiful lady's creative looks but I thought her DYI Palette post was especially inspiring. She explains how she makes her own super unique eyeshadow palettes with pretty much things lying around the house. I love the leopard print that she selected especially, very cool!

If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you check out her DYI Palette Post. Let me know what you think. I know I'm inspired to depot all my random palettes now.

2 Responses to "Sunday's Fave Post - DYI Palettes"

  1. Madame B Fatale Says:

    Thanks doll!! They were so easy to make.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I def wanna try it. I have a few random quads laying about that I could depot

Post a Comment