January 1, 2010

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a blast last night and hope that you all started a great new year. Once again, thank you for taking the time and checking my blog. I've had a lot of fun writing about makeup and hope to keep it up in the new year. It's gonna take some getting used to typing "2010" instead of "2009", eh?

I thought I post the look I did last night for my first post of 2010. I went for a similar look to MissChievous's latest tutorial. What better time to wear a super smokey look than New Year's Eve! I also wore China Glaze Meteor Shower on my nails. I was happy with how the whole look (plus the outfit) came together. We had a blast, drinking rum punch and jello shots and dancing till around 4 am. Here's what I used for the look:

Face
Cover FX primer
LW concealer wheel
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye Powder
Sculpt
Nars Desire blush
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Bare Canvas paint - base
Delft p/p - base for lid
Plumage e/s - lid, crease and lower lashline
Feline k/l - to line and smudge
NYX Black e/s - on top of Feline
Vanilla p/m - highlight and to blend crease
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
LW concealer (ivory part) to erase lips
Underage l/g

1-1/1/10

2-1/1/10

Picture of my dress. I had black opaque tights on coz the dress is already too sexy, lol!
3-1/1/10

Hubby and I at the party:
4-1/1/10

My friend and I busy with the shots:
5-1/1/10

7 Responses to "New Year's Eve Look and Some Bonus Shots"

  1. Inge Says:

    You look hot! I love those dark dramatic eye looks, but I have terrible dark circles, so even a tiny amount of dark shadow below my eye makes me look like I got punched in the face :(

    Happy New Year :)

  2. Clara L. Says:

    Sexy look!! :) Especially with that outfit.. damn girl! Haha, and I love the photo of you taking some shots. Happy new year!

  3. Shayla Says:

    Wow, I agree with the other girls...sexy! Sounds like you had a great time at your new year's thing...glad you did!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hot !!!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, it was a great night :) I was happy I as able to fit into the dress as I prob put some weight on during the holidays (no gym and lotsa eating, lol).

    Hope everyone has a great NYE! And hope that we all start an amazing new decade:)

  6. Kelly Says:

    You look great! I love that make-up on you.

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Kelly :)

Post a Comment