January 17, 2010

For my second edition of Sunday's Fave (which is my fave post from the blogs I read), I would like to link one of my favourite nail bloggers, Michelle of All Laquered Up. Her Lace Nail Tutorial of this past Thursday has really inspired me to try something new.

For those of you who have followed Beautyspot for a while, you know that I love nail polish as much as I love makeup. I like to change my nail colour everyday and hence I'm a bit lazy with nail design; lazy as in I never do it :( I was really inspired by the lace nail tut though. I think I want to give it a go. Maybe once I try lace nails I can move on to konading like I see some very talented nail bloggers do.

Have you seen All Laquered Up's Lace Nail post? Any thoughts? What was your fave blog post of last week?

2 Responses to "Sunday's Fave Post - Lace Nails"

  1. Rebecca Says:

    I think nail art looks stunning but I have enough trouble just trying to paint my nails nicely! It's too much messing about for me, but I like seeing the designs that people do. The lace one was pretty cool, actually.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know I'm so lazy with nail design :/ I looove painting my nails and don't remember ever going out without polish since I was 6. I'm just worried I'd mess up if I tried designs

Post a Comment