12:13 PM

January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday everyone! It's sunny here in Ottawa but bone cracking cold! We're going to a cottage in Gatineau tonight to celebrate one of my friends' 30th birthday. It's a 3km hike to get there from where we leave the car so I'm happy to be inside for now!

I'm wearing one of the colours from OPI's Alice in Wonderland. This one is called Mad as a Hatter and I'm kidding you not, this is my favourite nail polish ever! This is a bold statement as I own 120 bottles of nail polish but I love this one the most! When OPI delivers, they REALLY deliver! It's a gorgeous purple, silver, blue...glittery polish that applies like a dream, dries super fast and results in a gorgeous affect. Here, see it for yourself below (2 coats):

mad

9 Responses to "Mad As a Hatter"

  1. My Autistic Adventure Says:

    ooh! I'm pleased as I've just ordered this myself. It'll be a while before I get it though as I'm in the UK and I've ordered from USA. Can't wait though, it looks stunning!

  2. Inge Says:

    Ohhh, I love that. I'm going to have to buy one.

  3. Dreams That Glitter xoxo Says:

    Omg, omg, omg is the Alice in Wonderland collection out already? This is such a gorgeous colour!
    xoxo

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys, this colour is soooo gorgeous! I honestly think it's my fave polish ever

  5. Shayla Says:

    Must. Have. This.

    That is all.

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - you should def get it. I know u will love it!

  7. Shayla Says:

    Oh, I'll be getting it...trust me. Along with some polishes from the Up&Away collection.... :D

  8. Chibu74 Says:

    its gorgeous

  9. Unknown Says:

    I am wearing it is gorgeous. I love it so much i have 10 bottles. It is my favorite color. I can't stop looking at it.

Post a Comment