4:30 PM

January 22, 2010

It's so weird that I've had this nail polish for a year and in fact I wore it every week last winter and still haven't swatched it! In fact Sheer Your Toys that came out with OPI's last year winter collection is one of my favourit winter colours.

Sheer Your Toys is a shimmery gray polish with lilac flashes to it. It really is a difficult colour to describe. I really dig its uniqueness though. This is two coats:
syt

5 Responses to "Sheer Your Toys"

  1. Paige Says:

    That is a lovely color on you!

  2. Chibu74 Says:

    such a pretty color

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys! I had totally forgotten about this one! I love the colour

  4. Carine Says:

    I like it, it's the kind of colour that is appropriate for everything !

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Carine - thanks, that's actually why I wear it a lot :)

Post a Comment