5:27 PM

January 18, 2010

I went back to my fave colours, matte pale blues, lilacs and white for the first day of the week. I always feel happiest with these colours. I also got a tone of compliments at work on my hair, which is weird coz these men never noticed my change of hairstyle. I guess the bangs were too noticeable, lol!

How was everyone's Monday? Hope you all survived it. Btw, I'm still positively overwhelmed with the responses to my giveaway. Thank you all for following and commenting on the blog and taking part in my giveaway. Best of luck to you all :)

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Pure White c/l - base
Gesso e/s - inner lid
Tilt e/s - outer lid
MUFE #9 - crease
MUFE #92 - outer v
Solar White e/s - highlight
Delphic f/l - to line
Lise Watier Silver e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Snob l/s
Snowscene l/g

1-18/1/10

2-18/1/10

3-18/1/10

1-18/1/10

and since i heart hats, here's a picture with another one of my fave hats:
hat

7 Responses to "White and Lavender"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Pretty colors and the hat is very cute :-) My Monday was very nice!

  2. My Autistic Adventure Says:

    That's super pretty :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

  4. Shayla Says:

    I like the softness of the pink/purple/white, with the pop of the blue liner. Purdy, and definitely complimentary to your skin tone!

    And maybe the guys at your work are finally smartening up... ;)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla :) i guess they are :P

  6. em Says:

    looks great! loving your new hair xo

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you so much Em :)

Post a Comment