January 10, 2010

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts last week, I'm trying to make this blog more interactive and also introduce you to some great reads and learn about different blogs from you. In order to achieve that, I've decided to add a new feature to my blog called Sunday's Fave Post.

In Sunday's Fave Post, I will be linking my favourite post of the past week from my blog roll. I follow a good 20 blogs or so and though I don't always comment on all of them, I do dedicate time to read the posts. I will explain why I picked a certain post as my favourite for that week and ask you guys to share your favourite posts. I think this will create an interactive environment and we call all learn something new, which is exactly my intent.

Enough with the rambling. For my first Sunday's Fave Post I picked Temptalia's thorough pigment comparison between new and old MAC jars (Jan 7, 2010). You can read her post here. I found this post incredibly helpful as I'm still annoyed with the MAC pigment jar switch. Her detailed explanation and pictures helped me understand it better. Now I don't think I boycott the new pigments anymore, lol! I still will be careful about my beauty spending in general but even saying the word "boycott" is silly to me :D

What is your favourite blog post of this past week? Have you read Temptalia's post? If so, what did you think?

4 Responses to "New Blog Feature - Sunday Fave Blog Post"

  1. Paige Says:

    That is a great pick for post of the week! I agree that both articles that she posted about the pigment change were nice, it helped me see the difference a lot better.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Her post helped so much. On paper it looks shocking that their almost halving the product but charging just as much. But in real life your not looking that much product at all. I'd defiantly buy pigments after the packaging change.

  3. Madame B Fatale Says:

    Love her site!! There are so many great posts of trhings I'd never know about otherwise!!!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I like Temptalia's site as well. I really appreciate her taking the time to do this post. It seems like all of you guys have already seen then post then :)

Post a Comment