7:45 PM

January 7, 2010

Excuse the cheesy title, couldn't think of anything else. It was a much busier day for me at work today and I can see that it's getting progressively busier everyday. I actually prefer this as I work much better under stress. My boss was also here from Toronto for our annual work evaluation. Mine went quite well and I got my raise (more than what I expected). Furthermore, I should be qualified to get my professional engineering license in 2 months. That will mean more mean responsibilities but also a bigger paycheck which is always nice. I'm looking forward to that stage of my professional career with enthusiasm.

Moving on to today's look. I was pleased with how this came out and also got many compliments when I went to MAC after work (that's in my next post). Hope you guys like it too :)

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye Powder
Pleasantry mb - boy I wear this one a lot, there's no dome left!
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Set (Mint green colour) - inner lid
Mink n Sable e/s - outer lid
Pink Pearl p/m - crease
Smoke Signal p/m - outer v and liner
Blanc Type e/s - highlighthttp

Lips
Craving l/s

1-7/1/10

2-7/1/10

And a picture of me wearing my fave hat. I'm a big hat person and have had this Nine West hat for a couple months but still am obsessed with it!

hat

5 Responses to "Mint Pearl Look"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Very pretty look!
    And congrats on the raise!

  2. Jen Says:

    great look!! love the colors. reminds me of spring time. :)

    cute hat too! i've been slowly getting into hats!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Arezu :) A raise is always welcome ;)

    Jen - thank you :) it was so cold today I thought I counter it by a spring look

  4. Shayla Says:

    The light green shadow looks great on you! And I love the hat...when I come visit we're finding me an awesome hat :D

    Congrats on the raise and the soon-to-be P.Eng. status! More money = more makeup? Lol!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks :) I will find you hat, dress,...everything! Just get your butt over here, hehe!

    Oh and with a raise hopefully I can save up more, lol!

Post a Comment