January 7, 2010

Hey guys! I thought I make today's poll about BeautySpot as I really want to improve the blog contents this new year. I wanted to know which blog features you enjoyed the most and what features, if any, you wanted to see added so I can re-shape/improve the blog based on your feedback.

As of now, I do mostly looks (FOTD) as I do my makeup most days so might as well post it. I tend to do at least one nail (NOTD) post a week; I want to increase the NOTD posts when I finally order my first Konads. Additionally, I do occasional swatches and review of products I enjoy as well as some of the new MAC LE collections. I have some haul posts, random posts as well as one single tutorial. Please let me know if you wanted to see more of any of the above. If you are happy with the blog as is, please let me know which posts you like best.

Thank you all for helping me make BautySpot a better bog!

2 Responses to "Thursday Poll - Blog Improvement"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I voted! I like all your content, but definitely love seeing your creative FOTDs and your favorites :) The favorites usually inspire new lemmings for me, lol!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment