7:23 PM

January 15, 2010

I did a more colourful look than I usually do for work but it was Friday and I was also feeling experimental. It was also a very warm day today. I mean warm for winter, it was about -1 deg. I just left my coat at home and that in itself put me in an excellent mood.

What is everyone doing this weekend? The hubby and I will probably go skiing tomorrow leave Sunday for general weekend errands.

Here's the colourful Friday look. Hope you guys like :)

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye Powder
Cantaloupe blush

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
MUFE #83 - inner 1/3 lid
Rose Gold p/m - mid 1/3 lid
Blue Brown p/m - outer 1/3 lid and crease
Prussian e/s - outer v
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Rebel Rock Blue p/m - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line

Lips
Strange Hybrid l/s
Honey, Money d/g

1-15/1/10

2-15/1/10

6 Responses to "Blue and Gold"

  1. Arezu Says:

    I really like this!
    And I know what you mean about the weather. I walked out today and was surprised with how lovely it was.

  2. Chibu74 Says:

    love the lipstick

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) I hope the weather stays nice. Then i'm more likely to do bright looks

  4. Shayla Says:

    It's like a rainbow on your eyes! I like :) And I find it amusing that both you and I were feeling a bit more daring on a Friday...hehe!

    Good to hear that the warm spell is country-wide - it was 4*C on Friday afternoon if I recall correctly!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - lol! You and I just have connection :)

  6. Shayla Says:

    Which is why I'm coming to visit - to confirm that you're not just stalking me ;)

Post a Comment