5:58 PM

January 3, 2010

This is the look I did yesterday to go to the party my parents were throwing for my sister's 19th birthday. It was a very cold day too and I almost didn't feel like leaving the house. I wasn't too pleased with this look and thought it could be better blended. But once again I started getting ready too late and then had to rush through my makeup.

Tomorrow is the first day back to work so I spend most of the day running errands like doing laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning the kitchen...and to make it worse we got a lot of snow last night so I had to help the hubby with the snow shoveling :/

Anyway, done with the rambling now. Here's the look:

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Eversun bpb

Eyes
Pure White c/l - base for inner lid
Greenstroke p/p - base for outer lid
Gesso e/s - inner lid
Lime e/s - outer lid
Velvet Moss e/s - crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
UD Stash 24/7 - to line

Lips
Nymphette l/g

1-2/1/10

2-2/1/10

3-2/1/10

3 Responses to "Velvet Moss Matte"

  1. Shayla Says:

    The silver and green is a neat combo, but I agree that it could've used a bit more blending. I think the green is a little heavy on your lower lash line, too, but that might just be preference. :)

    How was the first day back at work?

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    that's what happens when I get rushed, lol! Where do u see silver though? I didn't use any silver :/

    It's so friggin slow today. I wanna go home and sleep right away. Thank God my gym day is tomorrow :) how's ur first day back?

  3. Shayla Says:

    Okay, so maybe it was white and my mind just saw silver, lol.

Post a Comment