6:29 PM

January 11, 2010

Light Affair was my single haul from MAC's Love Lace collection. I don't usually buy MAC nail polishes but I loved the swatches for this one so I caved in. Light Affair is a gorgeous pale lilac that's sort of grayed out so it's muted and extremely chic. The elegant and sophisticated feel of this polish really appeals to me. Also, unlike my previous experiences with MAC polishes, Light Affair applied easily and was opaque in 2 coats.

Excuse the tear you see in one of my nails :((
la

8 Responses to "Light Affair"

  1. Paige Says:

    Ooo, that is a lovely color!

  2. My Autistic Adventure Says:

    That really is very nice :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls! Get your hands on this polish if you can. I think the colour is so pretty that the price is worth it

  4. Kate Gene Says:

    That is such a classic, pretty color! I love that it's light, but not stark white. I actually thought an opaque white polish would look good after seeing it on Paris Hilton years ago. It didn't. LOL!

    BTW, I'm your 100th subscriber! Whoo hoo! :)

    xx

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hey Kate :) thanks for following! I know what you mean about stark white polishes. I finder different variation of whites easier to wear too

  6. Shayla Says:

    Looks kind of white in the pics....hmm....nice though!

    Is that a break on your middle finger? Or did you just snag the polish? I'm hoping for the latter!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - it's off white, like a very pale lilac colour. And the tear is in my nail :(

  8. Shayla Says:

    Aw, poopy! :(

Post a Comment