7:40 PM

January 5, 2010

I was tagged by beautiful and talented Jen from Makeup Art. Thanks for the tag Jen :)

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture from your childhood (less than 13 yrs old).
2. Write about the picture.

3. Tag your friends and readers.

us

This is me, my mom and my younger sister. My sister is only 3 years younger than me so when we were kids, my mom liked to dress us alike. Not quite the same outfit but same pattern with different styles. You can kinda see it in this picture. I so miss my childhood!

Now on to the tag. I'm going to tag:

Shayla

Beda

Zerin

Kelly

Naive Nails



And anyone else who'd like to do this. It's tonesa fun!

6 Responses to "Childhood Tag!"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Cute picture! You look a lot like your mom!

    I know what you mean about the dressing the same thing, my mom used to do that to me and my sister when we were younger too, lol.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Arezu :) is your sister older or younger? Since I'm the older one, I used to decide on both of our dresses styles, lol!

  3. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    You guys look ADORABLE! Thanks for tagging me.....I'll post it soon. =D

  4. Shayla Says:

    How cute! I'm not sure I have any candid shots from when I was a kid...at least not on the computer. I'll have to do some "research" into what I have...

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Zerin - looking forward to your post :)

    Shayla - I found this in one of my childhood albums and then scanned it. Hope you do the tag :)

  6. Shayla Says:

    Tag = done...but I cheated :D

Post a Comment