7:26 PM

January 4, 2010

For my first day at work, I went for a subtle yet colourful look. I was incredibly sleepy all day due to being used to more sleep during the holidays but I will manage. How is everyone else doing with being back to reality? lol!

For this new year, I'm planing on adding more features to my blog. For example I want to do a "Fave Post of the Week" every Sunday from different blogs I'm following. I also noticed that I now have 90 followers so I'm hoping to reach 100 this month for my big giveaway. I have already started setting goodies away for that ;)

Hope you enjoy this look. If you have any feedback or comments in improving this blog, please let me know.

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye powder
Stark Naked bpb

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - lid
Azreal Blue p/m - lid
Cork e/s - to cut and blend crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Nars Sex Machine vmp
She Loves Candy l/g
Note: this is my current fave lip combo!

1-4/1/10

2-4/1/10

6 Responses to "Back to Work Look"

  1. Arezu Says:

    This is really pretty!
    I know for myself, it'll take a while to get back into "school mode" haha.

  2. Clara L. Says:

    That lip combo is HOT! Great look!

  3. Inge Says:

    I've been looking so tired at work. GAH!

    I really like this look. Blush application and color is perfect.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thanks :) I know I'm still not used to being back to work.

    Clara - thanks :) this Nars pencil seems to have started my Nars lippie addiction now :/

    Pixie - Thank your so much! I wish I had another week off :(

  5. Shayla Says:

    What a pretty pastel look!

    I'm not enjoying being back....although it'll be nice to start getting commission and stuff again (December was a pretty slow month).

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :) for me this month is waaaay less busy than December (well at least so far)

Post a Comment