January 4, 2010

For my first day at work, I went for a subtle yet colourful look. I was incredibly sleepy all day due to being used to more sleep during the holidays but I will manage. How is everyone else doing with being back to reality? lol!

For this new year, I'm planing on adding more features to my blog. For example I want to do a "Fave Post of the Week" every Sunday from different blogs I'm following. I also noticed that I now have 90 followers so I'm hoping to reach 100 this month for my big giveaway. I have already started setting goodies away for that ;)

Hope you enjoy this look. If you have any feedback or comments in improving this blog, please let me know.

LW concealer
Ben Nye powder
Stark Naked bpb

Greenstroke p/p - lid
Azreal Blue p/m - lid
Cork e/s - to cut and blend crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - lower lashline

Nars Sex Machine vmp
She Loves Candy l/g
Note: this is my current fave lip combo!



6 Responses to "Back to Work Look"

  1. Arezu Says:

    This is really pretty!
    I know for myself, it'll take a while to get back into "school mode" haha.

  2. Clara Says:

    That lip combo is HOT! Great look!

  3. Pixie Says:

    I've been looking so tired at work. GAH!

    I really like this look. Blush application and color is perfect.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thanks :) I know I'm still not used to being back to work.

    Clara - thanks :) this Nars pencil seems to have started my Nars lippie addiction now :/

    Pixie - Thank your so much! I wish I had another week off :(

  5. Shayla Says:

    What a pretty pastel look!

    I'm not enjoying being back....although it'll be nice to start getting commission and stuff again (December was a pretty slow month).

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :) for me this month is waaaay less busy than December (well at least so far)

Post a Comment