10:33 AM

March 14, 2010

I love this nail polish! I honestly am not a fan of MAC nail polishes though I do have a soft spot for MAC in general. But this dusty blue with hints of green polish applied beautifully. It was streak free and I had at opaque in one coat but I did two just in case. I also love how unique this colour is. I don't have a dupe in my not so small polish stash (150 bottles). I suggest everyone to check this out at your counter. Mine sold out of Blue India the first day!

blue india

4 Responses to "Blue India"

  1. Rebecca Says:

    Argh I love this polish more and more every time I see it swatched. It's getting to be that if I can't get it when it comes out in the UK I will be upset...

  2. jackieg02 Says:

    I keep telling myself to not buy MAC nail polish anymore. Its so pricey for such a small bottle. But I keep buying it anyway!
    I also love this color! I think it is quite unique.

  3. Paige Says:

    Oooo, that looks so pretty!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    girls, I know MAC polishes are pricey but I haven't seen a dupe for this one. The formula is also great so I think it's worth the investment :)

Post a Comment