March 18, 2010

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I'm sorry I'm behind in my blog comment but I've been very busy and I'm also on site inspection all day today. I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow though.

For today's Thursday Poll I thought I ask you if there's a beauty item you seem to not get enough of at the present time. I remember when my makeup addiction first started I was very much into eyeshadows. Then I started getting into lipglosses and eyeliners and that's all I was buying for a while. After that I moved on to collecting foundation bottles until I found my HG in Nars Sheer Glow. Right now I seem to have a thing for lipsticks, I just can't seem to get enough. I think I have all the colours and textures I need but I'm still wanting more :/

How about you guys? Is there a specific products you seem to not get enough of right now?

4 Responses to "Thursday Poll - Temporary Addiction"

  1. Gaby Fauchon Says:

    I can't get enough lipglosses =D

  2. Unknown Says:

    Shadows and blushes!

  3. Abby Q. Says:

    Yea, everything! haha. No, I actually don't want l/g right now as I don't wear a lot of them. But e/s are always something I crave- I'm especially eyeing Sugarpill's stuff.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    hehe, it seems like we all have our own addictions.

    Abby - I know lipgloss is the only thing I'm not wanting right now. I'm also waiting on my Sugar Pill stuff :D

Post a Comment