4:03 PM

March 19, 2010

I'm in quite a good mood today even though I'm still not sleeping well (4 hours per night since Tuesday). I think it's coz spring is here and with that Persian New Year. We ring the new year tomorrow at 1:30 pm and I'm very much looking forward to it. Persians have celebrated New Year at the start of spring for over 4000 years and I always thought it makes more sense to start anything new with spring than Jan 1st, lol! I have to clean the house as tradition dictates and also have a buncha friends over tomorrow to watch Persian movies.

This is my look of the day inspired by my love of blue and purple. I also always like layering Pink Pearl over Delft. Hope you guys like it.

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent powder
Azalea Blossom b/o
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Pink Pearl p/m - inner lid
Steel Blue p/m - outer lid
Deep Blue Green p/m - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stalk - lilac colour on tear duct
LW Black Teal e/l - to line
Stila Topaz Kajal - water line
LW Black Teal e/l - to line

Lips
Pomposity l/s
Electric Fuchsia l/g

1-19/3/10

2-19/3/10

3-19/3/10

4-19/3/10

6 Responses to "Steel Blue"

  1. anydaynow Says:

    I'm loving the pink lips! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    pretty! lips are hot

  3. Made up by Mien Says:

    Might have to get that l/s and glass, they look sooo good on you!!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls. I'm wishing now I bought a back up of Electric Fuchsia

  5. Abby Q. Says:

    Wow what a great way to use all those colors in one look! It kind of reminds me of a black pearl or something, iridescent. :) Thanks for sharing this look!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Abby - thanks, I do love my duochromes

Post a Comment