March 3, 2010

I love my Old Gold p/m but I hadn't used it for so long. I wanted to give it a shout today since it was a beautiful and sunny day, perfect timing for some shimmer and glimmer! I also rediscovered my Strange Hybrid l/s; another oldie but goodie I hadn't used in moons! When I started looking at the pics though, i realized this looks a lot like yesterday's look, lol! Yay for being original!!! Next look will be different, promise!

How's everyone's Hump Day? I've been busy today in the office but no site inspection. I'm used to being in/out of the office so I still got a little bored.

Face
LW Portfolio
SSF NW25
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
Other Wordly blush

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Crest the Wave e/s - inner lid
Old Gold e/s - outer lid
Copper p/m - crease (I get so much fallout with all my metal pigments, damn it!)
Embark e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Teal p/m - lower lashline
BB Ivy Shimmer g/l - to line

Lips
Strange Hybrid l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-3/2/10

2-3/3/10

3-3/3/10

4-3/3/10

2 Responses to "Old Time Faves - Old Gold and Strange Hybrid"

  1. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Strange Hybrid looks great on you! You're making me regret not picking this one up when I had the chance! :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    So very Fabulous - thanks :) It's a gorge lipstick, but don't worry if you missed out on it. I'm sure there are there other pinky peach frosty lipsticks that are similar

Post a Comment