7:13 PM

March 25, 2010

I did this sorta metallic look today and loved it! I've been feeling pretty uninspired lately so this was a nice change of events for me. The only thing is I wish I didn't put Coppering on my lower lashline; it makes me look sleep. Oh well we live and we learn!

I'm also trying out the Diorksin Nude sample I got yesterday. I got the shade 022 and it matches perfectly (not that you can tell coz I took the pics with flash). I love how this foundation feels on my skin. It truly feels nude. I'm very tempted to go and buy a full bottle but I'm on foundation nobuy till I finish at least one of the bottles I have laying about!

Let me know what you think of this look. I cannot believe it's already Friday!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Diorskin Nude Foundation - 022
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Chartreuse p/m - inner lid
Gold p/m - outer lid
MUFE #39 - outer lid and crease
Coppering e/s - crease
All That Glitters e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
Naked l/l
Blankety l/s
Glamour for All l/s

1-25/3/10

2-25/3/10

3-25/3/10

4-25/3/10

5 Responses to "Metallics"

  1. Abby Q. Says:

    Beautiful! And your skin is flawless, omg I need that foundation :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Pretty look! but I do agree about the lower lashline, it makes you look tired.. but beautifully tired lol

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Abby - thanks, the Dior foundation is awesome! I'm still trying the urge to get a full bottle.

    Fintia - I know I noticed it as soon as I saw the pics. I guess I'll know for next time

  4. Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) Says:

    Love this!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie

Post a Comment